As a Nashville business that values the community and wants to provide the best goods and services to your employees and customers, we want to help you make your business more walk and bike-friendly. Whether your desire is to encourage a more walk and bike-friendly environment for customers, employees and the larger Nashville community, or to broaden your customer base, by becoming a business member you're helping build a more walkable, bikeable, and liveable Nashville. Thank you for your support!
- Logo displayed on Walk Bike Nashville website
- Included in Walk Bike Nashville’s Annual Report
- WBN Business Membership Cling and Digital Logo
- 1 free Lunch and Learn for your employees / year.
- All $100 level benefits
- Company mention in Walk Bike Nashville Newsletter
- All $250 level benefits
- Company mention through social media channels
- Sponsorship at Open Streets Nashville or Tour de Nash- your choice!
$1000 and above
- Any donation above this level will receive all business member benefits and become a year long sponsor. Learn more about benefits!
The Fine Print
- All memberships are annual
- All memberships are tax-deductible up to the legal amount
- Walk Bike Nashville does not provide lunches
For More Information Contact:
- WBN Program Coordinator, Daniel McDonell